Ten things you didn't know about me..
1. ‘The Honest Scrap Blogger Award’ must be shared.
Here you go folks, I happily share this with:
Muddling along Mummy
Is there a Plan B
2. The recipient has to tell 10 (true) things about themselves that no one else knows.
OK Here goes. Deep breath.
- If you were a Yuppie between 1989 and 1991 and went to the Brahms and Liszt in Covent Garden. It was me that stole your bottle of wine. Sorry.
- I can play the trumpet, although I haven't done it for a while.
- It was me that knocked down the lamp post in Copthorne in Shrewsbury (this was about 1986)
- My first car was an maroon Allegro with a sun roof.
- Sorry to the garage attendent at Monkmoor in Shrewsbury from about 1996 -1999, I realise that my visits may have appeared strange and happened at odd times in the night and I may not have been completely sober, but some times you just need a fag.
- I secretly loved the attention I got for some of the outfits I wore clubbing.
- I hate that aging bothers me so much.
- The one time I scived off school I got glandular fever and didn't go back for 6 months.
- I chucked a fella, I had met one night, out of my flat because he smelt funny.
- I have no regrets.