Trying to do something with my Monday
Tomorrow is my third Monday.
So far my Monday's have gone like this:
Monday Number One - Had a really horrible cold and if I wasn't off anyway, would have been off sick. Harumph.
Monday Number Two - Really horrible cold was still with me so much of the day was spent on the sofa - although I did update my Christmas spreadsheet, which cheered me up a bit. (OK, OK I know that sounds exceptionally nerdy...nope, searching for excuses on this one, I have none. Hi, my name is Jane and I am a nerd).
Monday Number Three - Right this is tomorrow...Here are my ongoing plans for the 6 hours I have to myself:
- Write my masterpiece (I anticipate this will take a few Monday's. I am realistic I can't complete this on the one day)
- Wrap aforementioned Christmas Presents (preferably whilst listening to the Ratpack singing Christmas tunes with cinnamon scented candles smelling lovely and maybe a smidge of mulled wine)
- Remove and dismantel the cupboard in the bathroom whose base is rotting from too much bath water spilling and soaking into it.
- Remove broken sofa, mattress and travel cot from spare bedroom.
- Move daughters bookcase as have realised that there is a better place for it which would give them more room in their bedroom.
- Put up picture that has been down since the loft was done. (In April)
- Go to the tip.
- Declutter the whole house so that my house looks neat for an hour or two
- Add as much of the 'clutter' items to eBay so that I make a bit of cash from all my hard work.
- Actually use the Wii Fit that I brought for me and is actually only used by my husband and kids.
- Feel incredibly productive...and a bit smug.
- Take eldest daughter to school
- Get home, make a lovely filter coffee
- Catch up on all things Sky+ that husband doesn't like - House & Fringe.
- More Coffee
- Puruse Sky Anytime to see what films are on - watch films
- Get Coffee
- Take long bath. Read book in bath, maybe have little nap
- Tidy up a bit, put some laundry away. More Coffee.
- Fetch daughter from school
- Complain to husband about how little time I have and yawn for effect.
- Feel a little bit useless and very lazy and unsmug.